From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2014 1:06 PM
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Tecsun PL660 Radio

I can't speak for the Tecsun PL-360, I can only speak for the Tecsun PL-660 and PL-880 receivers.

To enable/disable Long Wave first turn the radio off then hold down the number 2 key on the keypad for 3 seconds, this command is a toggle.

If the Long Wave band is enabled the AM button should toggle you between Medium and Long Wave.