in winamp... control p for preferences. arrow to output and tab over to the list of pluggins. now tab again to configure. press enter and your on the list of soundcards to choose from. just press enter on the one you want to use. when you want to change it back just repete the above. the easiest thing to do is run your screen reader threw the external and let winamp use the primary.