From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellyt...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Sound card question

My suggestion is to choose your sound card for music and high quality
audio and select it as your primary sound card.  then direct JAWS to
only use the other sound card.  I have found no need to then configure
multiple players such as Winamp, windows Media, and Quicktimes along
with itunes.  I did configure Winamp though to ensure it uses my
roland sound card and not the internal one because I use Winamp a lot.

Kelly

On 7/29/14, Petro Giannakopoulos <petro...@clear.net> wrote:
> I use my internal sound card for the screen reader and the external USB
> sound card for my media.

---
is active.