From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:29 PM
Subject: Sound card question

In addition to the integrated sound card which came with my Windows 7
PC, I also have an external USB sound card so that the screen reader
output can be separated from the output of other audio devices.  Please
tell me which audio players allow the user to direct the output to a
specific sound card.  I am especially concerned as to whether this can
be done using Winamp.  If so, how does one do it?

Thanks.

Don Roberts

---
is active.