Most likely you'll need a ground loop isolation
transformer. Radio Shack made a stereo one for around
fifteen dollars but don't think Radio Shack is in
business any longer.


** Your Message **
>I have a turntable and a preamp which I need to use to
get vinyl into a PC and I'm getting 60-cycle hum.  The
preamp was an old Radioshack model.

Reply via email to