I use a humbucker by evtech if I remember correctly, much heavier but
works well.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 19:12:47 -0400,
Tom wrote:
> Most likely you'll need a ground loop isolation
> transformer. Radio Shack made a stereo one for around
> fifteen dollars but don't think Radio Shack is in
> business any longer.
> Tom
> ** Your Message **
> >I have a turntable and a preamp which I need to use to
> get vinyl into a PC and I'm getting 60-cycle hum.  The
> preamp was an old Radioshack model.

Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

         John Covici

Reply via email to