HI listers, especially Audacity fans/users
Any good/comprehensive Audacity tutorials/audios to see if that's what I'm looking for in a recording program? I record 2 online radio programs, thus what I'm looking for is something like what I'll describe below: 1.-I have the main file to which I'll record my voice on which we'll call File1; 2.-Before I record, I'd like to start playing the Intro song of the program (it's in File2 so I open File2 and begin playing the song), after which I'd return to File1 so when I get to the point where I'd like to begin talking, speak, thus I'm wanting to all this come out on my Voice file which we'll call File1. 2.-Then I'm recording away, and in File3 there's another track which I'd like to lay, so I open File3, play, return to File1 and when I feel it's the right time, I record my voice in File1, coming out in File1 my Voice and the music. In GoldWave this can't be done, thus needing to record the entire program first, then when I get to the spots where I'm wanting to mix in the audio music, via the Mix command, thus I wonder with Audacity this step and be avoided? Also does Audacity have commands to place beginning/ending markers to mark what needs to be deleted, or manipulated like with GoldWave? Also does Audacity have some sort of NVDA AddOn? Thanks for any info you guys might have on this subject.

--
Enviado desde mi lap