Yale Women's
                            Intersectional
                              2 Divisions
                              Yale in FJ
           http://scores.collegesailing.org/f13/yale-women/

Saturday, October 19
--------------------

The first race was not started until 2:30 in the afternoon after a
long wait on shore for wind. The cove and Long Island Sound as far as
we could see was complete glass. 6 races were sailed in both divisions
in a nice southerly between 6 and 12 knots with difficult chop. All
courses were trapezoids with a bottom reach to the finish. With the
outgoing tide we had multiple recalls and multiple OCS's throughout
the day. Meredith Killion was the judged today and will hear a request
for redress tomorrow morning at 9am. Particular thanks go out to
Meredith and Natalya, Graham, Chandler for helping on mark boat and
RC. Conn Colleges gets BIG thank you for the use of their whaler for
the coaches.

Top 5
-----

Visit http://scores.collegesailing.org/f13/yale-women/ for full
results.

           #   Team                     A       B      TOT
           1   Yale Bulldogs           14      20       34
           2   Stanford Cardinal       45      32       77
           3   Dartmouth Big Green     41      37       78
           4   Eckerd Tritons          25      60       85
           5   Boston College Eagles   27      61       88