Sailors and Coaches,

The Inclusivity, Diversity and Equity (TIDE) Task Force for ICSA is
starting TIDE on the conference level.

TIDE at the conference level!

We are organizing groups to address the same objective outlined below on
the conference level! These groups should be made up of sailors, coaches,
and maybe a few alumni who are able to represent their region.

What is TIDE?

The Inclusivity, Diversity, and Equity Task Force for ICSA
<https://collegesailing.org/about/tide-committee> has been working in a
multitude of different areas to address our objectives.

Objectives:

The Inclusivity, Diversity and Equity (TIDE) Task Force is committed to
making college sailing a more inclusive and diverse community that respects
and supports sailors of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences.

We recognize the impact of the national and systemic problems related to
equity, access and fair treatment that affect college sailors. We are
committed to addressing these issues by creating spaces for
underrepresented voices to be heard, and by creating strategies through
education, development and infrastructure change to ensure the longevity of
these objectives and a long term cultural impact in college sailing.

If you or know someone on your team who would be interested, please email
us at equ...@collegesailing.org and we can get you connected!

We hope that you are finding safe ways to enjoy the summer!

The ICSA TIDE Task Force

----

BIPOC Stories and Experiences Form - https://forms.gle/a3feu6mNg4ogAezt8

  • [PCCSC] Conference... The Inclusion Diversity and Equity Task Force via PCCSC