  From: JP Vasseur
  To: fu.xi...@zte.com.cn
  Cc: pce-boun...@ietf.org ; pce@ietf.org ; 王磊
  Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [Pce] request timeslot for draft-wang-pce-inter-as-extentions-01

  Hi,

  On Jul 25, 2011, at 11:16 AM, fu.xi...@zte.com.cn wrote:

    Hi JP,

    IMO, we don't need two methods. The method of extending IGP may impact on
large aspect.
    Extending BRPC and PCEP defined in this draft is enough.

  So let the WG decide which one of the methods is most appropriate

  Thanks.

  JP.

    Thanks,

    Xihua

          JP Vasseur <j...@cisco.com>
          发件人:  pce-boun...@ietf.org
          2011-07-25 下午 08:30
         收件人 王磊 <hechen0...@gmail.com>
                抄送 pce@ietf.org
                主题 Re: [Pce] request timeslot for
draft-wang-pce-inter-as-extentions-01

    Thanks for your feed-back. It would be interesting to hear from the WG if
indeed
    we need two methods. To each specific problem we can certainly find a
number
    of way to solve it, but let's try to make sure that we do not specify a new
technique
    if we can use what exist today.

    WG ?

    Thanks.