From: "D. Christopher Rogers"
<branchio...@gmail.com<mailto:branchio...@gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:14:19 -0600
To: RLA <raa...@comcast.net<mailto:raa...@comcast.net>>
Cc: <PCES@lists.berkeley.edu<mailto:PCES@lists.berkeley.edu>>
Subject: Re: Social media

I agree with Rolf. I have no desire to join social media. In fact, I have
considered developing my own antisocial media. I would call it
"GetOutofmyFacebook".

Grins,
Christopher

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM, RLA
<raa...@comcast.net<mailto:raa...@comcast.net>> wrote:
You may have access to Facebook, but I have purposely avoided setting up a
Facebook account. I am not sure how long I will be able to hold out!
Rolf