Keith Thompson wrote:

> Here is a little freebie utility that will allow you to assign any
> letter to any drive and retain them even if you add or remove another
> drive.  I use it with my virtual cd drives.  (I use a utility that
> copies the entire cd to the hard drive and then performs as if it were
> in the standard cd drive).
>

Could you give me the name of the utility that copies cd to hard drive, etc. I tried
looking for it on the site you reference, but needless to say, 2,000 or more
utilities is a lot to look through, though it would be mighty interesting.
Thanks
Sandy
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to