Hallo all,
 I have compressed drive on my PC and today it did not automount when I turn
on computer. I did try to mount it by DriveSpace program but it say that the
file Drvspace.000 is bad and refuse to mount it, also it say to check it
with ScanDisk which I have done. ScanDisk write in the header that it has
not find any error but at the statistic is writen that in bad sector was
cca. 98000 bytes, and no correction was made by this tool.
   I do not know if it is steel possible to save data at this drive. If
anybody  has some idea I would be very grateful for hearing it!
Juraj
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================


Reply via email to