Word processors add their own formatting to documents and it sounds as
though these formatting codes are being transferred to your editor. Oddly, I
don't get this effect when pasting from Word to my HTML editor.
The solution is to either use an HTML editor Like 1st Page 2000, use a text
editor Like Word Pad, or save your word document as a text file before
copying and pasting-any of these should remove all formatting.
****************************************************************************
********
Using Windows 98, Explorer, and MSWord 2000. I also use the
editor window associated with GeoCities and have come across a
"quotes" problem I never saw before. If I write my page in
Word and copy it into the GeoCities editor window, the quote
marks look like this () whereas they should look like this
(").
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to