Using loading order will have similar problems whether you use the first loaded or the last loaded. And changing the order of precedence will have lots of unintended consequences.

Modern programming languages use namespaces (C++, Python, Java, SmallTalk, etc). Namespaces are a much more appropriate and proven way to deal with this issue. Its already working in Pd on a basic level, and most of what's needed for a full-fledged namespace system is already implemented.

.hc