It should be possible but Pd needs stuff like open(), read(), and write()
for files, so it's necessary to make a small library to either carry out
or somehow fake those operations.

The great advantage of running Pd on a DSP is that you can probably get audio
latencies down much further than on a PC-like CPU.

cheers
Miller