hi raphael,

welcome to the pd list! I think it would help to know which grafic
card you have, maybe you have to find the right linux driver for that
card and then you should be able to set up the second screen either by
a special setup tool of your driver or via configuring the xserver.
most of the times there is no opengl support for the second screen, so
the second display is even slower than the first one...
and there is a special command you can send to the gemwin to display
on the second screen. I always forget the syntax, it is not
documented, but I think it is that you add an argument to the create
message of gemwin, like [create 0:1(
marius.