Basically, you'd be the lead on that site. The sysop role means you have admin privileges over the whole site, and can make others sysops. You can share that role with as many people as you want, and be as involved as you want.. I am hoping that pdpedia will develop into related, autonomous communities.

Ok, count me in.

This should be posted to the Pd list so that the community can be involved. I don't speak dutch at all, I'm just good at spotting typos :D The idea so far is to do some kind of lazy consensus. Post the Dutch template to the list, wait for comments, after a bit of time with no objections, we'll create the templates.

.hc

This is what the Nederlands template looks like until now:

# wikipedia terms
$stub = "Beginnetje";
$template = "Sjabloon";
$category = "Categorie";
$infobox = "Infobox";

# pdpedia terms
$objectclass = "Objectklasse";

# page headers
$inlets = "Ingangen";
$outlets = "Uitgangen";
$arguments = "Argumenten";
$messages = "Berichten";   // could be 'Boodschappen' too, but that sounds a
bit wierd to me, as that also means 'arrands'.

# infobox
$name = "Naam";
$description = "Beschrijving";   // can also be 'Omschrijving'
$abbreviation = "Afkorting";
$library = "Bibliotheek";
$author = "Auteur";
$developer = "Ontwikkelaar";
$releaseVersion = "Versie";
$releaseDate = "Uitgebracht op";    // or 'Gepubliceerd op' ? or 'Vrijgegeven
op? or just 'Releasedate' ?
$dependencies = "Afhankelijkheden";  // could also be translated freely as
'Vereisten', something like 'requirements'
$license = "Licentie";
$website = "Website";
$programmingLanguage = "Programmeertaal";
$platform = "Platform";
$operatingSystem = "Besturingssysteem";
$language = "Taal";
$dataType = "Data type";
$distributions = "Distributies";

eenmaal andermaal...

Tim

comments and suggestions from dutch speakers welcome !

Tim

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick. -David Zicarelli