Hi Frank,

in light of what you wrote below, I'd also like to keep the chapters as I have written them, since they are internally consistent. However, one of the first chapters I would like to add would be something like "Improving Audio Signals" which would have two parts: "DC Offset Correction" and "Antialiasing". I think this would be a very vital chapter to add to the Audio Tutorials if anyone wants to pick it up. Otherwise, I will add it myself later on.

best!
Derek

Frank Barknecht wrote:

Anyway I've now read the Pd-FLOSS manual page at
http://en.flossmanuals.net/PureData/SquarewavesAndLogic and found, that it just
tries to explain some general mechanisms to generate square-ish signals from a
phasor~. As the basic techniques are the same for "synth oscillators" and
"control signals", I think keeping it in a range from 0-1 is sensible.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista ::: http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::
---Oblique Strategy # 148: