I'd like to try it, but I can't find 2list-sort anywhere. Is that your abstraction?

.hc

On Aug 10, 2009, at 7:34 PM, Georg Werner wrote:

Hi,

with the new possibilities provided by iem_guts (thanks to IOhannes m zmoelnig and Luke Iannini) its possible now to do patching with the help of keyboard shortcuts. in the last couple days i made an abstraction for alignment and connection of objects. there are so many features that i don't want to explain them here in detail. (they are explained inside the abstraction)
as an overview i did a screencast: http://www.fricklr.de
there you can get the abstraction, too. (to get it to work you need iem_guts - the sources are at http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/externals/iem/iemguts/) this is the first release so please give feedback and ideas to improve.
cheers
georg