Gabriel Vinazza wrote:
Man! this is great! excellent job :)

yep. congrats, looks great (though i have only seen the video...)

Sadly it returns me a lot of :

... couldn't create
 canvasobjectposition

it's part of iemguts.
it's been a recent addition, so you probably have an old version of iemguts lying around...

Is iemlib the lib for iem_guts ?  Maybe I'm missing something there.

as author of this library and the one who gave it its name, i would also like to stress that the library is called "iemguts" all lower case and without any underscores or funny characters.

BTW.. How do you get the object numbers?  I mean, every object on the
patch has a number (assigned by creation order) but I never figured
out the way to get it in order to mess with connect msgs and things
like that.

this is all part of the wonderful world of iemguts.
(actually, exposing things like these is one of the ideas behind iemguts)

fgmasdr
IOhannes