On Aug 11, 2009, at 5:11 AM, Georg Werner wrote:

IOhannes m zmoelnig:
Gabriel Vinazza wrote:
Man! this is great! excellent job :)
yep. congrats, looks great (though i have only seen the video...)
thanks! (there was a little mistake so please download toolkit.pd again if you want to try it)

as author of this library and the one who gave it its name, i would also like to stress that the library is called "iemguts" all lower case and without any underscores or funny characters.
sorry. dont know where i got this spelling from. i corrected it.

BTW.. How do you get the object numbers? I mean, every object on the
patch has a number (assigned by creation order) but I never figured
out the way to get it in order to mess with connect msgs and things
like that.
this is all part of the wonderful world of iemguts.
(actually, exposing things like these is one of the ideas behind iemguts)

yeah. thank you again.

BTW: i think i found a bug in iemguts. if i close a patch with toolkit inside and dont save it pd crashes.
cheers
g.

Any word on 2list-sort?