On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, josepadovani wrote:

On the next PdCon we should have sessions for physics related papers, presentations and performances (without cars!)... ;)

It would require that people submit physics-related papers in the first place... but it would have to be physics-with-pd, for the same reason that there is no room for max-based pd-less projects in a pd convention: not only it's a convention _about_ pd, there's also so much stuff happening in the pd world (compared to the time between the conventions), that when you have finished putting hot pd stuff in the schedule, it's because the schedule is already full. And as you put hot stuff in the schedule, the schedule needs to follow thermodynamic principles, which either increases the pressure in the schedule (PdCon07) or the size of the schedule (PdCon09).

Unfortunately I think that nobody (including Heisenberg) knows when or where it will happen... :P

I hope that at least the Barcelonians can know that it will happen in Barcelona in late 2010 or early 2011. It's a decidable problem, therefore they can decide themselves :)