Hi there,

    I seeme to have a memento problem: I can easily save a configuration to
file (.txt) but each time I try to restore the file, Pd crashes. I'm probably
doing something wrong but I can't figure out what it is. I usually start by
creating a .txt file somewhere and then use the "save" button on the careGUI
object. That seems to work well since the file is created and has all the data
into it. Then, when willing to restore, I push the file button, select the file
I've created before andpuûsh the "restore" button, then booom. Am I doing
someting wrong here? Can't find the goddam tutorial anymore... any help would
be appreciated.
Thanks

D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/