I solved the problem by downgrading to an older version of Pd. It's kinda
stupid but it works now. I think it's related to the pool object; it isn't part
of extended anymore (why?) So I added it myself and things started to go wrong
then.

D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/