2011/3/19 Mathieu Bouchard <ma...@artengine.ca>:
> Any investment in free software is an investment in all corporations that
> use free software, regardless of how they use it. Very few corporations that
> use free software make proprietary forks. Proprietary forks aren't the only
> way corporations can use free software.
>
> Ok, so, suppose you donate 100 $ to the Pd Community's GPL side, how much
> money should go to each developer ? Make a list of developers, and how much
> money each will get.

Here I have to correct myself! I meant that I would be reluctant to
donate my money to pieces of code that could possibly be used in
proprietary code (no mean business/commercial, forgive my mistake).

How the donation will be spitted, that's up to the donator and the
main developers to decide. I would like to choose witch sub-projects I
would like to donate, or if I would like to contribute to the whole
project sharing in direct proportion to the contribution of each
hacker.