2011/3/19 Mathieu Bouchard <ma...@artengine.ca>:
> I don't understand what you mean. Future work is future. It's not like
> rewarding past efforts. A past effort doesn't imply feature requests going
> to the same person and implementing those features doesn't constitute a
> reward for past efforts.

Hello , Mathieu! Well, I did not refer to implementation of new
features, but the maintenance of that code that already works, fixing
bugs. If I contributed financially to a project, I think some
maintenance to fix bugs make much sense, and is both a compensation
for a great and big effort in the past but also (hopefullly!) minor
(not major new features!) corrections that will be made in the future
.