Hello Bill,

Its true that there is not much activity here, but I am not sure if
one big page instead or one big email will do any difference. It is
more helpful to review little changes one by one. And it is where
Google Code project with mirror of CVS repository in HG and enabled
public code reviews will do better than custom page. This repository
can be cloned in public, so that people are also able to commit their
own fixes or prototypes.

I personally look forward to use PDCurses in Python, but I am not a
C/C++ programmer and can not provide much feedback on that part.

--
anatoly t.