Hi.  I just joined this list, and I wanted to give feedback on the
bitbucket mirror. First of all, I think it's a great idea. Secondly, I
noticed that the difference between the CVS repository and the bitbucket
one is that the CVS "Id" tags inside the files were not imported.

I actually like that they were stripped out, but it would be nice if they
were removed in a final changeset after import - instead of from every
revision.

For example, I was trying to compare the win32a code, which seems to have
come from a fork of CVS prior to the the 2014 changes.  Because it contains
the Id tags, it's tricky to compare those against files in the bitbucket
mirror.

At any rate, I am looking forward to PDCurses supporting SDL2.  FWIW - I am
playing with emscripten and PDCurses, and it looks like the latest version
of the emscripten toolchain only works on libraries which support SDL2.
I'd love to see a full-featured SDL2 port with all the goodies in the
win32a port.

-Frank Palazzolo