Opinions expressed are mine and I've got all I need thank you.

From: Stephen Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 10:18:17PM +0200 or thereabouts, Danny Engels wrote:

> That site looks ok to me: http://64.106.242.160/index.html

Hi Danny:

Not to me it doesn't, especially when it informed me it was Adobe's site.

I wonder why no domain name is associated with it?

This isn't going to take off with consumers, I'm the consumer that bought this
thing, and now they want me to download a plugin for a product I've bought!

Very intrusive. Why would it be DRM'ed when I've bought the damn thing? What
information does it collect to enable the DRM?

I think it's going back, and I think I'll write the game publisher to let them
know how I feel. I just don't understand why something so simple is DRM'ed. I
mean one needs to read the manual just to play the damn game. It's not like I'm
buying the PDF, I've already bought it!

Sorry for venting...

To change your subscription:
http://www.pdfzone.com/discussions/lists-pdf.html