The PDF list is a service provided by PDFzone.com | http://www.pdfzone.com

We are a newspaper environment using MACS. We receive most of our complete
material as PDFs. The problem we are having is that most of these PDFs come
to us with bleed/crop/registrations marks included.

Question. Other than asking customers or cropping the PDF, is there a way
of removing these marks?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards

Selvan Ponnusamy

Advertising Production Nightshift Supervisor
Independent Newspapers KZN (South Africa)

+27-31 2621670 Daytime (Home)
+27-31 3082544 after 3.30pm (Work)

CELL: 082 8722 301

"Private, Confidential & Privileged"

This e-mail, and any files and attachments transmitted with it,
is confidential and/or privileged. It is intended solely for the use
of the intended recipient. Any views and opinions expressed are those
of the individual author/sender and are not necessarily shared or
endorsed by Independent News & Media SA (Pty) Ltd, Independent Newspapers
(Pty) Ltd or any associated or related company. The content of this
e-mail, and any file or attachment transmitted with it, may have been changed or
altered without the consent of the author. If you are not
the intended recipient, please note that any review, dissemination,
disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation or transmission of this e-mail,
and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file attachment
transmitted with it, in error, please notify Independent News & Media SA
(Pty) Ltd, Independent Newspapers (Pty) Ltd or any associated or related
company, by e-mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]