excellent.  I have been barely able to keep my head above water teaching this
semester.  Thankfully final exams are in less than 3 weeks.

The most promising thing I found way back when was:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11487596/making-os-x-installer-packages-like-a-pro-xcode4-developer-id-mountain-lion-re

Other than that, I'm sorry to say that I'm not of much of use at the moment.

Derek