A few weeks ago I posted regarding flash options for the LX, and after
severa; people's advice decided to stick with the AF220T I already had.

Of course, that meant that the flash would promptly start malfunctioning...

Now I'm wondering - before buying another flash - if there is perhaps an
adapter to allow digital flashes (like the AF500FTZ) to be used on older
analog flash bodies - like the LX. That would solve my problem perfectly...

Is there such a device?

- MCC
Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI