In a message dated 2/12/01 7:16:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< LX is 1/75th second, SP is 1/125 second. At least, thats the specification.
 William Robb >>

Hello Bill!

But...but, my AF400T manual states:
"In the TTL Auto mode, approximately 15 flashes are obtainable (with LX or
Motor "A" attached (my emphasis) in a sequence using high performance
alkaline batteries in good condition at f/1.4..."
Are we to take it then that "high speed sync" is not at the same time the
same as PENTAX bodies performing "high speed sequential" (consecutive frames)
shooting?

Better yet: should we then interpret from the above that the "15 flashes" are
shot only as fast as the LX/SUPER PROGRAM bodies can recycle and not any
faster?
*We know Super Programs *can* shoot at 1/2000th sec. How long would (does) it
take to shoot 15 shots with an AF400T in TTL mode and a SP/Motor "A"
combination?