Hi Mafud,

>Are we to take it then that "high speed sync" is not at the same time the
>same as PENTAX bodies performing "high speed sequential" (consecutive frames)
>shooting?

Indeed, the "high speed sync" now talked about for the MZ-S body are multiple, and
probably lower energy, flashes that are aimed at the same frame!

The "high speed sync" terminology used with older flashes like the AF400T are the
quickest sequental flashes it can emit on consecutive frames.
(usualy in combination with a motordrive)

>Better yet: should we then interpret from the above that the "15 flashes" are
>shot only as fast as the LX/SUPER PROGRAM bodies can recycle and not any
>faster?

Yes I think you are right, the 15 flashes will exhaust the batteries to a point that
no full-power (or maybe even any power :-) flash can be emitted.

The actual time elapsed during that 15 flashes probably is limited by the camera
motor more than by the flash ...

Regards, JvW