Hi All.
I have read the comments on Stan's site in regard to this lens,all were favoribale,but
not any mention of the macro.
Anyone care to comment on the lens AND the macro feature.
The chain ,Henrys , has one for $404 Can but i found one at a pawn type'
store for $149 Can in fair to good condition.Looked like a tiny bubble or something in
the
elements.
(lens was very dust too,so might have been that.I had no clothe with me)Not sure if its
fungus or a
flaw.Might pick it up and have a good look.They have a 30 day
return policy.

Also anyone other than Jeff(emailed him directly)have expereince with the Fuji GS645
folder.

Thanks in advance

Dave