On 8 Jan 2003 at 17:56, Alan Chan wrote:

> >Is the MZ-S really louder/more noticable than a LX? What about vibrations?
>
> The LX that I had was the loudest SLR which I have ever used. The only thing
> worse is Super A/Program with Motor Drive A. I certainly don't think the MZ-S is
> louder than the LX.

If you want to hear a loud 35mm camera try an F2, in absolute terms it's louder
than P645. The LX has a loud mirror slap but no motor noise (of course you have
the option) whereas the MZ-S has a very noticeable motor sound which is
particularly annoying in a quiet room.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110