Hi!

Hear this :)

I want a point and shoot camera with 24-105/?.??-5.6! lens. The camera
should have at least shutter priority or aperture priority program. I
think it will allow Pentax to collect some fine profit...

Naturally viewfinder should be right above the lens so that at least
half of parallax problem is already solved. And it has to have nice
big viewfinder too...

Would you buy one?

---
Boris Liberman