Haven't been out to see Aaron since the fall.  I gotta get out there
soon, 'cause I wanna get my darkroom up and going.  I'm spending waaaaay
too much on processing at labs, and I found out that the local library
branch has a darkroom with an enlarger, that can be used for free -
develop negs at home, make prints down the street.

Back to Aaron:  yeah, some of the prints he's made of the 6x7 stuff are
amazing.  Big huge poster-size things, with no grain at all.  Sharp as
tacks.

Nice stuff!

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert