Well as you may well know the 9xi is a pro body.  I don't think it's so much
the lenses but rather the bodies them selves and I do really like the way
the minolta bodies fit into my hands.  I say serious as when doing a wedding
and the procession is coming down the axile, and I've got but one chance to
get each shot.  I suppose a landscape is also serious though, but for that I
would choose some old pentax manual focus glass.  Part of it is just being
more familiar with that camera.  Bear in mind that I've only recently
acquired some PZ autofocus bodies and as I become more familiar with them my
thoughts in regard to this may change.  However thus far I'd have to say the
focusing systems seem much slower then the minolta.  That could also be due
to the fact that I have yet to acquire some really good quality pentax
lenses where as my minolta collection isn't just too bad.

> What is it about the Minolta lenses that make you choose Minolta over
Pentax