> Just like what has been discussed here before: Canon
> and Nikon have cornered the pro market and I don't
> think this will change! Minolta tried with 35mm and
> flopped.

Well, actually I'm not that sure. Look at the lenses they're supposed to
show - two of them are very long teles. I think a smaller body and compact
long lenses could appeal to sports and nature photographers (especially the
latter - no need to haul around very heavy gear). That is, of course, if the
quality of the pictures is high enough and the camera materializes at all.

My 2 cents.

Regards,
Lukasz

Szukasz banku bez prowizji ?