Well, here's my delima.  A few months ago I purchased
a Nikon N80, with the new 24-85 G lens and the new
SB80 flash.  Since then, I have also acquired a 70-210
4.5/5.6D lens.  Nothing great, but the 24-85 is a nice
lens.  Main use is for the autofocus and flash
abilities for my kids' sports, portraits, etc.

My Pentax stuff is numerous.  With a Super Program, MX
(no auto focus bodies), and all the prime lenses.
Recent acquisitions include the rare SMC-M 120, SMC-A
24, 28 3.5, and the 35 3.5, to go along with a 135
3.5, SMC-A 100 2.8.  You see my pain?

My delima-wait for the *ist D, or switch to the Nikon
D100?

The *ist D seems like it won't be available until late
July/August.   I have a trip to Hawaii end of April,
and a trip to Orlando in May.

I'm really having a hard time convincing myself to
wait for the *ist D.  But, I hate to give up these
GREAT lenses, that would cost a fortune to replace
with Nikon!

Which way should I go???