I was at my favourite camera store today and in walked the Pentax rep. After
a brief discussion he asked if I wanted to see the ist-d. he handed me an
ist-d with FAJ18-35 lens. He went on to describe all the great features. I was not
really listening just admiring the camera. It's  simply a spectacular camera.
Somewhere between the LX and MZ-S in build quality and feel. Anyone who holds
it will want it.
For all those who have not yet seen it, you owe it to yourself to get your
hands on one. You won't want to put it down.
Vic