Unfortunately Pentax no longer fills up warehouses before shipping. They tend to sell faster than the dealers can get them. How many Pentax digitals do you have in stock, Chris? How long do they sit around the store? Now, tell us, where is your store again (grin)? Go to a mass marketer. Look for Pentax digital cameras. None there? Does that mean that Pentax is not selling, or does it mean they are selling so fast that they can not be kept on the shelves? Pentax has released the S4 while they have not yet shipped all the orders for the S3. I think that Pentax's market share in P&S digitals if somewhat beyond their production capacity. That is called a seller's market, it is a nice place for a manufacturer to be.