From: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 12:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: correct exposure

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"

I guess it's possible but VERY unlikely that many
people would be working that way for a wedding/reception.
In my experince, no matter how much I warn/persuede
the bride/groom in advance, the wedding day is always
hectic/fast paced and that type of slow deliberate
photography is out of the question. I always used
non-TTL autoflash, Fuji NPH, and one stop over (iso 200)
and got nice results. To each his own I guess....

You stupid, bombastic jerk.
Here is the original post that I was replying to.

"Hi All,

I'm currently doing a course in wedding photography. One of the things that
came up and which I forgot to ask was: we were told that the studio lights
had been set for f/11 and that we should set our cameras to f/8, why is this
so?

Thanks,
Feroze"

Get it? He's talking about stdio lights.
As in STUDIO LIGHTS!!!!
Did your mother have any children that developed intelligence?

William Robb

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."