Well it looks like a 79k jpeg of a shot across the street. Artistically I rate it a 0. Technically I rate it a 0. Informationally I rate it a 1. However the exposure looks OK, if that was your point. It does make the 16mm fisheye look like a not great 24mm (too much distortion for a rectilinear lens, not enough for a fisheye lens).

See why I don't usually do critiques?

Bill Owens wrote:

Just went out on the front porch and took this shot with the *istD.

Camera on manual, ISO200, f/11, 1/500 per Gossen Digisix meter.

http://groups.msn.com/BillOwensPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=42

Comments?

Bill

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."