From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Zenit 16mm Fisheye & *istD
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:53:46 -0400

Now, I believe you used to be a lawyer, Frank. You have a great future as an art critic as well.

Bill also does test shots out of the back of the house. They tend to have a surrealistic cubist look to them. He always says, "this is just a test shot". So when he shows what to me is just a test shot I could not pass up the opportunity to put it down for him. Especially since I know the that road is straight.

But you do prove, Frank, that it is the eyes and mind of the beholder that makes a shot great or not.