Hi,
     I need to improve my ability to judge the
tonality. I mostly do landscape work & I use spot
meter more.

I am planning to buy a Incident meter and practice
metering things around me. This may improve my
tonality judging skills and one day I may be able
judge the tonality of distant objects.

I know I need an Incident meter.

I have few question.
*) What are other usefull features available in
Incident meter (like ambient meter, flash meter)

*) Difference b/w anolog & digital meters is only the
needle? or are there any other differences?
*) What I gain with Digital meter? Are they more
accurate?

I will be spending 200usd at most. Any brand
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Ramesh