Alas, I really doubt I will have the time to put together a web page, since
I've never seem to get around to it, despite (?) working with computers day
in and day out. But I will keep trying.
However, I have seen the PUG and may well contribute to it. I won't make the
November PUG, but I'm pretty sure I'll send something into the December PUG.

BTW, I was mistaken about the 6 or 7 generations below. I understand it takes
10 generations for the whole nation to be interrelated.

Thrainn