From: gregcooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 12:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: new to list and a question

Thanks to everyone for the ebay info. It was very helpful. By the way, I
work a few blocks away from the biggest camera store here in Edmonton, and I
often walk over on lunch breaks. I had been wanting to try some medium
format but the price scares me, anyway a guy working at the store had an old
mamiya c33 twin lens reflex which seems to be in pretty good shape and he
sold it to me for $150 Canadian. Pretty good deal I think.
Too bad winter is starting (Edmonton usual gets pretty brutal winters and
they usually start around this time)
Greg Cooper